Come enjoy a beautiful 2 hour sightseeing and dolphin cruise aboard the Sea Screamer! Travel down the coast while the captain narrates and stops at points of interest along the way.
SUNSET DOLPHIN CRUISE
- Adult/Teen Ages 12 -59 Years
- Child Ages 4 to 11 Years
- Senior Ages 60 + Years
- Toddlers Ages 1-3 Years
- Little Screamers Under 1 Year, Infant Held on lap
Experience a Stunning Sunset Sightseeing & Dolphin Cruise in PCB!
- Arrive 30 to 40 minutes prior to your departure time, please take note a missed cruise is nonrefundable
- Come enjoy a beautiful 2 hour sunset sightseeing and dolphin cruise aboard the Sea Screamer or the Sea Screamer 2. Both boats offer our very popular sunset excursion and family attraction.
- During your cruise, the Captain’s informative narration and cool coastal playlist will entertain you while stopping at various points of interest along the way. Our Captains and Deckhands strive for excellence during your time on the boat and they will make you as comfortable as possible.
- Our objective during the cruise is to find the dolphins and show you the beauty of our area as we cruise through the Gulf of Mexico along the coastline of Panama City Beach, around Shell Island and the inland waters of St. Andrews Bay.
- The critter encounter is a part of our 2 hour cruise where we pull up a net containing all sorts of sea life for everyone to view. Kids and adults are given a chance to steer the boat alongside the Captain and receive special tattoos!
- The Sea Screamer fleet is Veteran-owned and family operated, cruising Panama City Beach since 1993. Please include one of our sunset cruises during your family stay in PCB.
During the warmer part of the year, the deck hands will pull up a crab trap and let customers see and hold critters that we catch.
What to Bring
Bring sunscreen lotion (not spray), sunglasses, camera & cash for the bar onboard! No coolers or smoking allowed.