21/2 Hrs- Departs 10am & 1:30pm in Summer Season.
ABOARD OUR 46′ SNORKEL BOAT
CLICK ON CALENDAR FOR DAY AND TIMES
What You Will Do!
• Arrive 30 Minutes Ahead of Departure Time
• Wear appropriate Swim Wear and Bring Towels
• Pro Snorkel Gear & Masks Provided
• Take in the Scenery as we Cruise to Our Great Snorkel Spots
• Listen to Informative Captain describe Local Marine Habitat
• Ease off the Aft Swim Platform with double ladders
• See Dolphin and Fascinating Sea Life in Emerald Clear Waters
• Enjoy Snorkeling, Swimming and Shell Collecting by Shell Island
• Fun and Professional Captain and Crew assist Everyone
• Sip a Cold Beverage while Relaxing as we head Back to Port
• Smile Big and Snap, Lots of Cool Photos for Friends to See
Disclaimer About Dolphins
The dolphins are wild animals in their natural habitat, they are not in tanks or netted areas. Swimming with the dolphins is NOT A GUARANTEE; it depends on the current conditions and is up to the captain’s discretion. Swimming with the dolphins does not mean you will be able to touch or pet them, it only means being in the water with them swimming around you. They could be two to twenty feet from you or not come up to you at all. However, it is pretty rare for us to not see the dolphins.
Once again, these are WILD dolphins in their natural habitat doing what they want to do. Encounters happen on nearly every trip; however, there is no way that we can guarantee it. We are bound by the laws of The Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972 and subsequent amendments, in addition to the laws of the State of Florida. We are not allowed to feed or harass dolphins.